Colony Networks is seeking a Channel Sales Manager to join our organization in Vancouver or Toronto to win, maintain, educate, and expand relationships with our channel partners. You will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and assisting in partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Sales Manager represents the entire range of Colony’s products and services to our partners to drive their success in the market. Channel Sales Managers must exhibit several key abilities, including background selling solutions based technology solutions (preferably in the wireless or technology\telecom sales space), effective channel recruitment strategies, conducting in-person sales calls, and having a history of educating channel partners to achieve success.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Ability to recruit, educate, and nurture their own channel partners to achieve success.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, technical and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in their own partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Achieves assigned monthly sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Maintains partner monthly recurring growth month over month.
- Minimum of five year’s experience in channel partner recruitment and management, with a telecommunications product.
- Documented success of bringing on new channel partners to an organization.
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives.
- Preference given for those with an advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and wireless technology.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others so as to create desired sales results.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Colony Networks is a fast growing software as a service (SaaS) company providing value added software solutions to mobile network operator and IoT hardware vendors that extend the performance and security of wireless data networks. We have customers today in Canada and the United States, and are expanding globally.